CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNERS – INIYA, KRISHNA AND KANNYA!
Inviting all children 10 years and under for a design challenge! Using any one of the 3 Tamil alphabets, reimagine it into a new design! It can be anything and does not have to relate to the alphabet in any way. We have 3 categories split by age and ONE gift set as a prize for each category! So that’s 3 winners 🙂
A BIG Eli Puli நன்றி to our judge Vasudevan Ananthakrishnan of Artagasm! (Click to check it out)
So what do you need to do?
– Entries can be submitted at http://www.EliPuli.com/TLFRegistration
– If you face any issues with the form, you may also send us your entry via email at HelloEliPuli@gmail.com
– Make the subject “TLF Kids Design Challenge 2019”
– Don’t forget to tell us your child’s name, country and age. Also provide a short description of their design.
– The deadline is April 20 2019
– Teachers / schools are welcome to submit their students’ work too
– All entries will be featured!
What are you waiting for? Send us your child’s ingenious design! Register here!